Increase your chance of winning tenders
Tenders for Government and Private sector require their suppliers to be certified to ISO 45001 Safety Management systems to be considered for Pre-Qualification.
Get an ISO 45001 consultant you can rely on
We’ve helped small businesses like yours for 12 years
We will stay with you until you get certified
We have a 100% success rate in getting small businesses ISO 45001 certified
Get an edge over your competition
An ISO 45001 is proof that you’re a trustworthy and established business
We will stay with you all the way through ISO 45001 certification and maintenance.
Our consultants can guide you from getting the initial documentation ready into implementing a Safety Management System, finding a certification body and performing internal audits after certification.Whether youâ€™re just getting started with ISO 45001 or youâ€™re already certified, we can help.
If you just knew what happens next in the ISO 45001 certification and maintenance processâ€¦
you would be able to plan for it and save your time. Imagine:
- knowing the exact next stepÂ in acquring and maintaining your ISO 45001 certification
- saving your timeÂ wading through useless ISO 45001 templates and trying to make them work for your business
- being able to choose between different ISO consultingÂ service options that suit your budget
- saving your time training staff to do internal ISO 45001 audits
- being able toÂ focus on winning tenders, contracts with big companies and growing your business
- being certain thatÂ the processÂ of acquiring and maintaining an ISO 45001 certificateÂ will be smoothÂ and will not distract you from doing business
- hiring just one ISO certification consultant withÂ 10+ years of experienceÂ to help you through the whole process
How do you become ISO 45001 certified? What happens after that?
Just trying to build a picture of what it takes to get a certification and maintain it is overwhelming.
It seems likeÂ there is no clear roadÂ to ISO 45001 certification for small businesses in Australia.
And there are countless middlemen waiting to charge you ridiculous amounts of money for products and services.
As a result, at each step you have to hire another ISO 45001 consulting company to help you. This slowly eats up every waking moment. For example:
- You download a set of templates and try to get certified on your ownâ€¦ But the company you bought them fromÂ wonâ€™t help you customize the templates. So, you have to look for somebody else.
- You hire a consultant to design and implement your ISO Occupational Health and Safety?Management System. Thatâ€™s great untilâ€¦ Youâ€™re again on your own, because the consultantÂ wonâ€™t help you find the right certification body.
- You finally manage to get your coveted certification and thenâ€¦ You have toÂ look for someone to perform internal ISO 45001 auditsÂ because your consultant doesnâ€™t do that.
What makes ISO certification a huge pain for most Australian companies is not the process of certification and maintenance itself. The biggest problem is thatÂ there are no clear steps to follow.
Get In Touch With Your Local ISO 45001 Consultant
This blog discusses how by implementing the ISO 45001 OH&S Standards now, businesses will be in a safe, strong position to start 2022.
This article discusses why businesses should start 2022 with ISO 45001 certification, ensuring staff have a safe, productive working year.
This article goes into detail in its explanation of how ISO 45001 certification is an important factor in the development of a safe, risk-free, work environment.